Massive Lottery Prize Ticket Sold in Oakville
Halton’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like we have another of them following the recent Lotto Max draw on Friday, October 26.
According to OLG, of the 36 winning tickets sold across the country, 20 were sold in Ontario.
In Halton specifically, one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1,000,000, was sold in Oakville.
The full ticket list for Ontario winnings is below:
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamilton area, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Ontario Government to Allow Landlords to Increase Rent in Halton
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store