Massive Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Oakville
If you played the lottery for last night’s draw you’d better check your ticket! There were a lot of lottery winners from Ontario last night.
There were seven winning Maxmillions tickets, worth $1 million each, and one was sold in Oakville!
The other Maxmillions tickets, worth $1 million each were sold in Cornwall, the Newmarket area, Mississauga, Thunder Bay, Toronto, and the Woodbridge area.
There were three winning Maxmillions tickets, worth $500,000 each. Two were sold in London and one in Richmond Hill.
One Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, was sold in Newmarket.
There were two-second prize winning tickets, worth $219,189.70 each, sold in Windsor and on PlayOLG.ca.
In addition, an Encore winning ticket, worth $1,000,000, was sold in Brampton and an ENCORE ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in the Woodstock area.
A Quebec ticket took Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police