McDonald's is Selling 67 Cent Hamburgers in Halton This Week
If you love McDonald’s hamburgers, you’ll want to stop by a location in Halton on Wednesday to get one for less than a dollar!
In celebration of McDonald’s Canada’s 50th anniversary, the fast food giant is selling their classic hamburgers for 67 cents plus tax on Wednesday, Aug. 16 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
McDonald’s opened their first location in Canada in 1967, and they’ve already launched new initiatives like All-Day Breakfast and McDelivery to celebrate.
The 67 cent hamburgers are limited to three per customer in-restaurant purchase only and while supplies last
“It’s amazing to think that a single BC location that started in 1967 has grown to over 1,400 restaurants across Canada,” said McDonald’s Canada president and CEO John Betts.
“This is a true testament to what the passion, spirit and support of guests, franchisees and employees can do. Looking ahead, we’re excited about our future and continuing to share special moments, like today, with Canadians from coast to coast.”
If you were curious, here are some facts from McDonald’s Canada:
- McDonald’s Canada serves close to 3 million guests every day
- McDonald’s Canada is the 2nd market to open after the U.S.
- 1977, the first Canadian drive-thru opened in Regina
- 1977, the first McHappy Day(r) was held by founder George Cohon
- 1995, the first McFlurry(r) was created by franchisee Ron McLellan in Bathurst, New Brunswick
- 2011, the launch of McCafe(r)
- 2017, McDonald’s has served more than 177 million cups of coffee
- Big Changes Could be Coming to McDonald's Classic Hamburgers in Canada
- Here's How McDonald's Canada is Supporting Charities Across the Country
- McDonald’s Canada Launches Exciting New Menu Item
- McDonald's Canada Announces New Changes to McCafé Ingredients
- A Popular McDonald's Item is Coming Back to Halton and Beyond