Medical Practitioner Charged with Sexual Assault in Burlington
A medical practitioner who operates a clinic in Burlington has been charged with sexual assault.
Halton police recently reported that officers with the Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit investigated an alleged sexual assault perpetrated by an alternative medicine practitioner at his clinic.
The victim is an adult female patient who attended the establishment.
Police say 42-year-old Toronto man Hugo Ramiro was arrested on June 19 and charged with one count of sexual assault.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Andrew Hulbert at 905-465-897, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Oakville Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault
- Former Burlington Babysitter Charged With Sexual Assault
- Two Men Charged in Relation to a Violent Sexual Assault in Burlington
- Burlington massage therapist charged with sexual assault