Medical Practitioner Charged with Sexual Assault in Burlington
A medical practitioner who operates a clinic in Burlington has been charged with sexual assault.
Halton police recently reported that officers with the Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit investigated an alleged sexual assault perpetrated by an alternative medicine practitioner at his clinic.
The victim is an adult female patient who attended the establishment.
Police say 42-year-old Toronto man Hugo Ramiro was arrested on June 19 and charged with one count of sexual assault.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Andrew Hulbert at 905-465-897, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Oakville Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault
- Former Burlington Babysitter Charged With Sexual Assault
- Two Men Charged in Relation to a Violent Sexual Assault in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Alleged Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington