Messy Weather Expected to Hit Halton on Monday
Residents are advised that their Monday commute may be affected by poor weather conditions.
A messy mix of winter weather is expected to hit Halton soon, according to a recent forecast from Environment Canada.
“Periods of light snow at times mixed with ice pellets is expected to move into the area Monday afternoon and persist into the evening hours,” the report reads.
“Some areas may see snowfall amounts of 2 cm by Monday evening.”
The precipitation will changes to rain later in the evening, with a possible brief period of freezing rain.
There could be an impact on the evening commute, Environment Canada warns.
Motorists are urged to be cautious, as untreated roads may become slippery.
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Major Delays Expected on QEW Due Construction on Burlington Skyway Bridge
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington