Metrolinx bringing $10 Sunday Funday back this March
Good news for those who frequent GO Transit services on the weekends.
According to a tweet from Anne Marie Aikins, senior manager of media for Metrolinx, their $10 Sunday Funday pilot will be returning starting March 1.
According to Aikins, the announcement comes from Metrolinx's CEO Phil Verster.
The pilot project will allow customers to benefit from unlimited travel using GO Transit for just $10 on Sundays.
Currently, there is no word on whether the project will be expanded to include Saturdays as well.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Here's what you need to know about GO Transit's new payment options
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Metrolinx announces new reduced schedule for GO trains and buses in response to COVID-19