Midnight Madness Returning to Oakville
It’s Oakville’s biggest shopping extravaganza and it’s back as Midnight Madness celebrates 41 years on Friday.
This year will see live music “and brag-worthy deals.”
The annual event - with live music and plenty of family-friendly activities - attracts an estimated 40,000 to 50,000 people.
The event is taking place on July 13 starting at 6 p.m. until midnight. (This is when shopaholics come out to play; there will be great deals that you won’t want to miss out on!).
Tons of families will be hitting up the downtown strip to get their shop on … students, too.
Recent years featured hula hoops, dunk tanks, bubble soccer, and more.
Enjoy six blocks of fun at your leisure and carpool, bike, or stroll down to Lakshore if you wish!
Click here for detailed information about road closures, shuttle service, etc.
Photo courtesy of Downtown Oakville BIA
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water