Midnight Madness Returning to Oakville
It’s Oakville’s biggest shopping extravaganza and it’s back as Midnight Madness celebrates 41 years on Friday.
This year will see live music “and brag-worthy deals.”
The annual event - with live music and plenty of family-friendly activities - attracts an estimated 40,000 to 50,000 people.
The event is taking place on July 13 starting at 6 p.m. until midnight. (This is when shopaholics come out to play; there will be great deals that you won’t want to miss out on!).
Tons of families will be hitting up the downtown strip to get their shop on … students, too.
Recent years featured hula hoops, dunk tanks, bubble soccer, and more.
Enjoy six blocks of fun at your leisure and carpool, bike, or stroll down to Lakshore if you wish!
Click here for detailed information about road closures, shuttle service, etc.
Photo courtesy of Downtown Oakville BIA
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington