Milton Crash Sends Cyclist to Hospital
Halton police are investigating a Milton crash which sent a cyclist to hospital.
It took place on July 19 at 7:40 p.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Clark Blvd. and Fourth Line.
That’s where 57-year-old Mississauga man was driving a 2009 Dodge pick-up.
He was heading northbound on Fourth Line when female cyclist, 70, entered the road in front of the vehicle and was struck.
Early medical assessments deemed she was possibly suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Paramedics took the woman Hamilton General Hospital.
The woman was upgraded to non-life threatening injuries.
The male driver suffered minor injuries, say police.
Witnesses are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Cyclist With Serious Injuries After Crash in Oakville
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
- Motorcycle Crash Sends Oakville Man to Hospital
- Cyclist in Critical Condition After Being Struck by Vehicle in Oakville
- UPDATE: Elderly woman in life-threatening condition following crash in Halton Hills