Milton Fire Department Investigating Fire at Daisy Mart Convenience Store
Around 11 p.m. on April 23, the Milton Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire at the Daisy Mart convenience store located at 16 Bronte St.
The first arriving crew discovered heavy smoke throughout the front of the building.
A fire in the rear of thd store was also discovered.
The fire department then responded with six trucks along with 25 to 30 fire fighters.
The fire was quickly controlled and there were no injuries.
According to the Milton Fire Department, a damage estimate has not been determined at this time.
The fire department also notes that the investigation into the cause of this fire will take place later this morning (April 24).
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Major Delays Expected on QEW Due Construction on Burlington Skyway Bridge
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- Burlington Fire Department Responds to Car Fire at Police Station
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Here’s Why This 14-Year-Old Was Recently Recognized by the Milton Fire Department
- Bringing Back History to Milton's Fire Department
- Oakville Fire Department on Scene Following Apartment Fire