Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train
Metrolinx has confirmed that Milton and Kitchener GO train service has been temporarily suspended due to an incident involving a pedestrian.
Metrolinx told inHalton.com that a person was struck by a train near the Bloor GO station in Toronto.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
“It's unfortunate and tragic when this happens,” a Metrolinx spokesperson said. “We're hoping to get customers moving as soon a possible. We're doing everything we can get people on the go.”
Metrolinx says the delay could last 90 minutes to two hours.
First responders are currently on scene.
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Looking to ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- GO Train Service in Oakville and Burlington Halted After Person Struck and Killed
- Police ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Major Disruptions Coming to GO Train Service in Oakville and Burlington