Milton GO Trains Suspended Due To Active Fire
Due to an active fire in Mississauga, many Milton GO Trains have been suspended or cancelled.
Anyone who needs to take the Milton GO through the area should find an alternate route or follow @GOTransitMI for updates.
The Union 16:10 - Milton GO 17:12 train will hold at Kipling and the Union 16:40 - Milton GO 17:44 train will hold at Union. The Union Station 16:55 - Milton GO 17:56 and the Union Station 17:10 - Milton GO 18:12 trains are both cancelled.(2/2)— Milton Train (@GOtransitMI) August 21, 2019
Your safety and security is very important to us and we cannot move trains through the area until we receive the all clear. The following trains are cancelled: Union Station 16:55 - Milton GO 17:56, Union Station 17:10 - Milton GO 18:12 and Union 17:25 - Milton GO 18:27.(2/2)— Milton Train (@GOtransitMI) August 21, 2019
According to the senior manager at Metrolinx, it is estimated that 1,500 to 2,000 people wait for every Milton GO Train train, which means it is difficult to provide buses for everyone. People are advised to use TTC, Mississauga Transit, LSW, Kitchener while the line resumes its regular schedule.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Police ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Police Looking to ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Here’s What you Need to Know About Some Upcoming Milton Transit Schedule Changes