Milton hit-and-run leaves elderly woman with serious injuries
An “elderly woman” is recovering in hospital after suffering serious injuries as a result of a hit-and-run Monday afternoon.
It occurred at 3:10 p.m. at the intersection of Farmstead Dr and Derry Rd in Milton, according to Halton Police.
Police say the vehicle is described as a “maroon or red 2012-2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV with a partial plate of ****124”.
The driver is described as an older male with short hair and wearing a beige sweater or jacket.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact %20Matthew [dot] Farrant [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca (Cst Matthew Farrant) at 905 825 4747 ext 7475.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario