Milton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Home with Great Kitchen
This Place: This showstopper has a gorgeous kitchen that will immediately make you want to call it home.
Address: Little Cres.
Neighbourhood: Laidlaw Park
Big Selling Point: This spacious home has tons of upgrades, with more than $250,000 spent. There’s pattern concrete, California shutters throughout, a new designer kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, wainscotting on the main floor, and a fabulous double-door entrance! Custom paint colours warm the house right up and you’ll just love the closet organizers. The welcoming kitchen and family room are perfect for a cool autumn night. This home also has luxurious hardwood floors on the main floor and a great yard.
- Breathtaking 45.01 x 85.30 lot that features:
- Double-door Entrance
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Tons Of kitchen cabinets with custom seating bench
- Closet organizers
- Four bathrooms
- Beautifully (professionally) finished basement
- Gorgeous backyard deck
- Custom window treatments
- The Numbers:
- $4,200 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 45.01 x 85.30 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home Featuring a Gourmet Kitchen With Heated Floors
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Halton Hills Home With Family-Sized Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home with Gorgeous Family Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen