Milton Man Arrested Following Alleged Sex Offences
A Milton man has been arrested following alleged sex offences.
According to Halton Police, on Oct. 22 members of the Halton Regional Police Service Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit (CASA) initiated an investigation into the accused, after they received a complaint that he had engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a minor.
Jonathan Paquin-Felske, a 24-year-old Milton man, has been charged with alleged luring a child under 16 years, sexual interference and invitation to sexual touching, police say.
Police say, the accused initiated contact with the victim using social media, specifically Facebook Messenger.
The accused was held pending a bail hearing, according to police.
Anyone who may have additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact D/Sgt Chris Newcombe 905-465-8965 or Det. Joe Barr 905-465-8969 of the Halton Regional Police Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- More than two hundred residents affected by power outage in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Milton
- Former Burlington Babysitter Charged With Sexual Assault
- Georgetown Music Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Alleged Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington