Milton Man Arrested Following Alleged Sex Offences
A Milton man has been arrested following alleged sex offences.
According to Halton Police, on Oct. 22 members of the Halton Regional Police Service Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit (CASA) initiated an investigation into the accused, after they received a complaint that he had engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a minor.
Jonathan Paquin-Felske, a 24-year-old Milton man, has been charged with alleged luring a child under 16 years, sexual interference and invitation to sexual touching, police say.
Police say, the accused initiated contact with the victim using social media, specifically Facebook Messenger.
The accused was held pending a bail hearing, according to police.
Anyone who may have additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact D/Sgt Chris Newcombe 905-465-8965 or Det. Joe Barr 905-465-8969 of the Halton Regional Police Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington