Milton Man Arrested in Sexual Assault Investigation
Police have arrested and charged a Milton man in a recent investigation.
In June 2018, Halton police say they were requested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to conduct a sexual assault investigation.
The investigation involved two Public Service employees, police say.
On Thursday, July 5, police arrested 43 year old Ron Campbell from Milton. He is charged with one count of sexual assault.
Campbell was released and is scheduled to appear at court on August 13, 2018.
Anyone with further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact Halton police’s Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit at 905-465-8965 or 905-465-8977.
You may also contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- McMaster University Continuing Education Can Help You Find a New Job
- Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home