Milton Man Arrested in Sexual Assault Investigation
Police have arrested and charged a Milton man in a recent investigation.
In June 2018, Halton police say they were requested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to conduct a sexual assault investigation.
The investigation involved two Public Service employees, police say.
On Thursday, July 5, police arrested 43 year old Ron Campbell from Milton. He is charged with one count of sexual assault.
Campbell was released and is scheduled to appear at court on August 13, 2018.
Anyone with further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact Halton police’s Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit at 905-465-8965 or 905-465-8977.
You may also contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Milton
- Former Burlington Babysitter Charged With Sexual Assault
- Georgetown Music Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Medical Practitioner Charged with Sexual Assault in Burlington