Milton Man Arrested in Sexual Assault Investigation
Police have arrested and charged a Milton man in a recent investigation.
In June 2018, Halton police say they were requested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to conduct a sexual assault investigation.
The investigation involved two Public Service employees, police say.
On Thursday, July 5, police arrested 43 year old Ron Campbell from Milton. He is charged with one count of sexual assault.
Campbell was released and is scheduled to appear at court on August 13, 2018.
Anyone with further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact Halton police’s Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit at 905-465-8965 or 905-465-8977.
You may also contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton