Milton Man Celebrating Massive Lotto Win
A Milton man is celebrating a pretty exceptional late Christmas present.
OLG recently announced that a group of eight GTA residents—including a Milton man—are just a little bit richer after winning $1,000,000 in the December 15, 2017 Lotto Max draw.
The group members are:
George Hayes of Oshawa
Barbara Heikkila of East York
Brenda Hines of Ajax
Joel Bollers of Hampton
Stephen Bullock of Oshawa
Stephen Duncan of Milton
Stephen Shea of Pickering
Virgin Srikumar of Scarborough
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4 billion in prizes, including 54 jackpot wins and 390 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Dollar and Variety on Simcoe Street in Oshawa.
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19