Milton Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
A Milton man, Brampton woman, and Mississauga man are facing charges following a recent vehicle search.
Around 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 9, Peel Police officers investigated a vehicle in the area of Derry and Rexwood Road in Mississauga.
They found marijuana readily available to the driver and conducted a search which allegedly uncovered a quantity of crack, cocaine, and oxycontin.
A loaded firearm was also located, police say.
Charges related to unlawful firearm possession have been laid against 28 year old Milton man Kyle Abel, 27 year old Brampton woman Shanice Francis, and 28 year old Mississauga man Jermaine Douglas.
Abel is also charged with breaching probation order, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and possession of a forged document.
Abel and Douglas are set to appear in court on Monday, June 10, while Francis will appear in court at a later date.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Police seeking witnesses in attempted theft in Milton
- 4 month trafficking investigation leads to charges in Halton and Peel
- 5 Best winter getaways outside Halton
- Oakville Man Facing Firearm Charges After Crashing into Tree
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Halton Police Seize Massive Quantity of Cocaine in Milton
- Firearm and Weapon Charges Laid Against Burlington Resident