Milton Man Charged in Oakville Pharmacy Robbery
A Milton man is facing charges in connection with an armed pharmacy robbery in Oakville.
The incident took place on Dec. 31 at 8:10 a.m. inside Fortinos at 173 Lakeshore Rd. E.
The pharmacy inside the grocery store was robbed by a lone male suspect using a gun, say Halton police.
The man ordered an employee - who suffered a minor injury to his hand - to give up the drugs.
Investigators say the weapon was later determined to be a BB gun.
The suspect was described as white, in his 20s, standing 5-foot-8 with a slim build. He was wearing a black mask and black hoodie.
Officers quickly identified the suspect, arresting him the same day.
Jesse Gray, 25, is charged with robbery with firearm, disguise with Intent, and utter threat to cause death or bodily harm.
He was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Peter Galopoulos of the Oakville criminal investigations bureau - robbery team at 905-825-4747 ext. 2274. Tips can be forwarded to Crime Stoppers; “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak