Milton Man Charged in Relation to Stolen Limousine
Police have arrested and charged a Milton man regarding a stolen vehicle incident.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says police responded to an incident last week in the city of Hamilton. The owner of a limousine saw it being driven away by someone else and immediately called 911.
Using a vehicle service called OnStar, the limousine was remotely shut down, causing the suspect to flee on foot.
The OPP, assisted by Halton Police officers and K9 units, set up a perimeter around the suspect’s location and eventually took him into custody.
The suspect is identified as Lucio Nasato, a 41 year old Milton man. He is charged with 13 criminal offences including dangerous driving, driving under suspension, and possession of stolen property.
Police are taking this opportunity to promote their “Pocket Your Keys” campaign, which emphasizes the importance of keeping vehicles locked and preventing vehicle theft.
- Suspect Charged After Vehicle Stolen at Milton Gas Station
- Police Arrest Man in Allegedly Stolen Car in Milton
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Man Charged With Multiple Offences After Attempted Vehicle Theft in Halton
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle