Milton Man Charged with Dangerous Driving, Fleeing from Police
Police have laid charges following a driving-related incident in Milton.
On Friday, June 21, police observed a motorcyclist driving at high speed in the area of Ontario Street and Derry Road.
“The motorcycle was driving aggressively between lanes and failed to stop for police,” Halton Police say.
With help from the public, the driver was identified as 21 year old Milton man Tyler Gibbs.
Gibbs has been charged with stunt driving, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, flight from police, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, and using a plate not authorized for the vehicle.
Police thank the public for its assistance in this investigation.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Police arrest 16-year-old in toddler stabbing and death of family dog
- Here's the latest on Ontario's pitbull ban
- Milton Man Accused of Dangerous Driving After Police Pursuit
- Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
- Police Working to Combat Street Racing and Aggressive Driving in Halton
- Motorcyclist Wanted for Fleeing Police in Milton
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton