Milton Man Charged with Dangerous Driving, Fleeing from Police
Police have laid charges following a driving-related incident in Milton.
On Friday, June 21, police observed a motorcyclist driving at high speed in the area of Ontario Street and Derry Road.
“The motorcycle was driving aggressively between lanes and failed to stop for police,” Halton Police say.
With help from the public, the driver was identified as 21 year old Milton man Tyler Gibbs.
Gibbs has been charged with stunt driving, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, flight from police, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, and using a plate not authorized for the vehicle.
Police thank the public for its assistance in this investigation.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Milton Man Accused of Dangerous Driving After Police Pursuit
- Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
- Police Working to Combat Street Racing and Aggressive Driving in Halton
- Motorcyclist Wanted for Fleeing Police in Milton
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton