Milton Man Charged With Drug Trafficking
A Milton man is facing charges in connection with a drug trafficking investation.
The investigation wrapped up on May 24 with one arrest.
Two homes and a vehicle in Milton were raided with Halton police seizing four large bundles of cash, more than one ounce of cocaine, marijuana, multiple cell phones, and digital scales.
Quinton Martin, 34, is charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine, possession of marijuana, and possession of property obtained by crime - over $5,000.
Martin was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone who may have any more information pertaining to this investigation is asked to contact Det.-Const. Cameron Bokstein of the 1 District street crime unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 2484.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222- 477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton