Milton Man Charged With Drug Trafficking
A Milton man is facing charges in connection with a drug trafficking investation.
The investigation wrapped up on May 24 with one arrest.
Two homes and a vehicle in Milton were raided with Halton police seizing four large bundles of cash, more than one ounce of cocaine, marijuana, multiple cell phones, and digital scales.
Quinton Martin, 34, is charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine, possession of marijuana, and possession of property obtained by crime - over $5,000.
Martin was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone who may have any more information pertaining to this investigation is asked to contact Det.-Const. Cameron Bokstein of the 1 District street crime unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 2484.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222- 477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall