Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
A Milton resident is facing charges in connection with a drug trafficking investation.
The Orillia Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) recently announced that officers arrested and charged several people with alleged drug trafficking offences in the City of Orillia.
Police say that on Feb. 7, officers from multiple forces conducted an investigation at a Memorial Avenue business.
Police allege that during the investigation, officers seized cocaine, heroin, cannabis, methamphetamine, fentanyl, a cross bow and other paraphernalia associated with trafficking.
Police arrested and charged 29-year-old Milton resident Janilyn Barack and 22-year-old Toronto man Jaiyden Jones with multiple drug-related offences.
Both of the accused have been released on a promise to appear with a court date of March 6.
Police also arrested 20-year-old Brampton woman Tiffani Wray. She has been charged with multiple drug and trafficking-related offences, along with breach of recognizance. Police say she was remanded into custody and will appear in court on Feb. 9 for a bail hearing.
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills
- Burlington Man is Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Milton Man Charged With Drug Trafficking