Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
A Milton resident is facing charges in connection with a drug trafficking investation.
The Orillia Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) recently announced that officers arrested and charged several people with alleged drug trafficking offences in the City of Orillia.
Police say that on Feb. 7, officers from multiple forces conducted an investigation at a Memorial Avenue business.
Police allege that during the investigation, officers seized cocaine, heroin, cannabis, methamphetamine, fentanyl, a cross bow and other paraphernalia associated with trafficking.
Police arrested and charged 29-year-old Milton resident Janilyn Barack and 22-year-old Toronto man Jaiyden Jones with multiple drug-related offences.
Both of the accused have been released on a promise to appear with a court date of March 6.
Police also arrested 20-year-old Brampton woman Tiffani Wray. She has been charged with multiple drug and trafficking-related offences, along with breach of recognizance. Police say she was remanded into custody and will appear in court on Feb. 9 for a bail hearing.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Halton police investigating armed robbery in Milton
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Multiple police raids in Milton, Mississauga uncover alleged drug trafficking
- Arrests made in drug trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills