Milton Residents Advised to Boil Water Before Drinking
An important health notice has been issued to residents living in Milton.
Halton Region's Medical Officer of Health has issued a Boil Water Advisory for a large area of Milton, owing to a watermain break in the area.
Residents are advised to use an alternate water supply or boil their water at a rolling boil for at least one minute before using it for:
- Brushing teeth or rinsing their mouth
- Making baby food or formula
- Washing dishes
- Washing fruits, vegetables and other food
- Making any meals, drinks or ice
The advisory is in effect until further notice, and will be lifted once the water is confirmed to be safe for use.
The advisory will remain in effect until at least Monday, December 10.
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- At least 2 more vehicles impounded in Halton Police speed blitz
- Driver charged for traveling at high speed in Oakville
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Halton Hills