Milton Teens Charged With Drug Trafficking
Two Milton teens are facing charges in relation to a drug trafficking case.
Halton police began investigating last July, and allege to have witnessed drug transactions taking place at a Milton home on Aug. 30
The street crime unit - and police dogs - executed a search warrant at a suspect’s home the same day at 11:25 p.m.
Two people were arrested without incident.
Investigators seized a small quantity of cocaine, marijuana, cannabis resin, drug packaging, digital scales, brass knuckles, and a 2017 Audi A3.
Christian DeRose, 18, and Natasha Selg, 19, are each charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a prohibited weapon.
DeRose was held for bail and Selg was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone with information is asked to phone Det.-Const. Bokstein at the 1 District criminal investigations bureau street crime unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 2484 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19