Milton to offer school strike daycamps
The Town of Milton announced it will be offering day camps starting Monday, Oct. 7 to help accommodate childcare needs.
Camps will run from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Milton Sports Centre.
The town says registration is first-come-first-serve and space is limited due to staffing resources.
In the event that schools re-open, the program will be cancelled and refunds will be processed automatically.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Here’s How Residents Can Get Involved With the Town of Milton
- Milton closing recreation and library facilities due to COVID-19
- Here's Why You'll Have to Wait for Town Square Redevelopment in Milton
- Town of Milton offers temporary tax relief amid COVID-19 outbreak
- All Vendors to Receive Refunds Following Closure of Milton Public Market