Milton Transit Service Changes Now in Effect
Public transit users in Milton will want to take note of the following changes affecting local bus and train connections.
Here’s a taste of what’s in store: Later evening service on weekdays and more GO Train connections meeting all evening trains.
In addition, the Route 62 Campbellville Pilot continues to Dec 31.
Changes to individual lines include Route 1 A/B/C Industrial, Route 2 Main, Route 3 Trudeau, Route 4 Thompson/Clark, Route 5 Yates, Route 6 Scott, Route 7 Harrison, Route 8 Willmott, and Route 9 Ontario South.
Click here for full details.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men