Milton Transit Service Changes Now in Effect
Public transit users in Milton will want to take note of the following changes affecting local bus and train connections.
Here’s a taste of what’s in store: Later evening service on weekdays and more GO Train connections meeting all evening trains.
In addition, the Route 62 Campbellville Pilot continues to Dec 31.
Changes to individual lines include Route 1 A/B/C Industrial, Route 2 Main, Route 3 Trudeau, Route 4 Thompson/Clark, Route 5 Yates, Route 6 Scott, Route 7 Harrison, Route 8 Willmott, and Route 9 Ontario South.
Click here for full details.
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020