Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians
Charges have been laid following a collision that injured two pedestrians in Milton.
Around 7:00 p.m. on November 27, 2018, police attended a serious collision at the intersection of Thompson Road and McCuaig Drive.
A white sedan was travelling southbound on Thompson when it struck two pedestrians attempting to cross.
The vehicle then came to a stop and collided with a mini-van that was attempting to turn south onto Thompson from McCuaig Drive. The mini-van’s passengers were uninjured.
The pedestrians, a 23 year old Milton woman and her 14 year old brother, were taken to nearby trauma centres with serious injuries.
Police reported on January 13 that charges have been laid against 27 year old Milton woman Pearl Orhiobhe.
Orhiobhe is charged with two counts of careless driving causing bodily harm.
Police say that Orhiobhe remained on scene after the collision and cooperated with investigators.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres
- 24-Year-Old Woman Arrested Following Head-On Collision in Georgetown
- Milton Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck
- Police on Scene for Two Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections