Missing Man Last Seen in Burlington
Police request the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Craig Timer, 51, was last seen at approximately 1:00 p.m. on Saturday (June 9) in downtown Burlington.
Timer is described as a white male, 5’4, 200 lbs, with brown eyes, short brown hair, and balding.
He was wearing a grey shirt, grey sweater tied around his waist, sweatpants, and a black hat.
Police say he has a developmental disability.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police at 905-825-4747.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Timer has been found, say police on Monday morning.
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Burlington Senior
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Looking for Missing Man in Burlington
- MISSING: Police Searching for Oakville Woman
- Halton Police Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Male Last Seen in Oakville