Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga - who goes to school in Oakville - has been safely located in Toronto.
“She's back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury’s mother, who lives in Burlington, says her daughter’s phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Halton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 723 total cases found in Halton
- Toronto police officer and Halton resident arrested for sexual assault
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Funeral to be held for girl found dead next to father at base of Milton escarpment
- Ontario family prepares to say goodbye to toddler found dead with father
- UPDATE: Father Charged Following Murder of 11-Year-Old Daughter