Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga - who goes to school in Oakville - has been safely located in Toronto.
“She's back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury’s mother, who lives in Burlington, says her daughter’s phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Santa Claus parade returns to Oakville
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Funeral to be held for girl found dead next to father at base of Milton escarpment
- Ontario family prepares to say goodbye to toddler found dead with father
- Hamilton father facing charges after missing six-year-old boy in Amber Alert found safe