Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
A missing 15-year-old girl from Mississauga - who goes to school in Oakville - has been safely located in Toronto.
“She’s back with her family,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Soleil Fleury was found by her father at a TTC subway station on Nov. 14.
She had disappeared on Sunday Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. from her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
Police released another plea for tips on Nov. 10 after finding surveilance footage of Fleury riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleury was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands.
Fleury’s mother, who lives in Burlington, says her daughter’s phone was off.
Police are thanking the public and media for their help.
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Halton District School Board Teacher Accused of Misconduct
- Here’s How This Oakville Resident is Changing the Instagram Game
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Here’s How Hot it’s Going to Feel in Halton This Weekend