Missing Oakville Man Found
A missing Oakville man who disappeared has been found.
David Stewart, 53, was safely located in Cobourg on Monday after a tip came in from a member of the public, say Halton police.
He was last seen in Toronto on July 28.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers