Missing Oakville Man Found
A missing Oakville man who disappeared has been found.
David Stewart, 53, was safely located in Cobourg on Monday after a tip came in from a member of the public, say Halton police.
He was last seen in Toronto on July 28.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak