MISSING: Police Search for Oakville Man
A 44-year-old Oakville man is missing and Halton police are concerned for his well-being.
Mickey Gligic was last seen on Tuesday, Oct. 17 near the new Oakville Trafalagar Memorial Hospital at 3001 Hospital Gate, near Dundas St. W. and Third Line.
He’s white, standing 5-foot-9, weighing 170 pounds, with an average build and light brown hair.
Gligic was last seen wearing a blue jacket with a green shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Two District at 905-825-4747 ext. 2210.
UPDATE: Gligic has been safely located as of 9 a.m. and police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Power Outage Affecting Oakville Residents This Morning
- Privacy Concerns Rise About Government's New Metrolinx Station Program