MISSING: Police Search for Oakville Man
A 44-year-old Oakville man is missing and Halton police are concerned for his well-being.
Mickey Gligic was last seen on Tuesday, Oct. 17 near the new Oakville Trafalagar Memorial Hospital at 3001 Hospital Gate, near Dundas St. W. and Third Line.
He’s white, standing 5-foot-9, weighing 170 pounds, with an average build and light brown hair.
Gligic was last seen wearing a blue jacket with a green shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Two District at 905-825-4747 ext. 2210.
UPDATE: Gligic has been safely located as of 9 a.m. and police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans