MISSING: Police Search for Woman in Milton
A 39-year-old woman is missing in Milton and Halton police are asking the public to help find her.
Gurdeep Sekhon was last seen on June 29.
She was walking around Britannia Rd. and Bell School Line.
Sekhon is Indian, standing 5-foot-1 with a medium build.
She was wearing a red jacket and blue or grey track pants or jeans.
If you see her, police are asking you to call 905 825 4747 x 2405.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Sekhon was safely located on June 30 in the Britannia Rd. and Bell School Line area, say police.
A resident saw a woman sitting at the side of the road and alerted officers who were in the area conducting a ground search.
She was lost and couldn’t find her way home, say police.
Sekhon was transported to Milton District Hospital for observation.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water