MISSING: Police Search for Woman in Milton
A 39-year-old woman is missing in Milton and Halton police are asking the public to help find her.
Gurdeep Sekhon was last seen on June 29.
She was walking around Britannia Rd. and Bell School Line.
Sekhon is Indian, standing 5-foot-1 with a medium build.
She was wearing a red jacket and blue or grey track pants or jeans.
If you see her, police are asking you to call 905 825 4747 x 2405.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Sekhon was safely located on June 30 in the Britannia Rd. and Bell School Line area, say police.
A resident saw a woman sitting at the side of the road and alerted officers who were in the area conducting a ground search.
She was lost and couldn’t find her way home, say police.
Sekhon was transported to Milton District Hospital for observation.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Traffic stop leads to assault with weapon charge in Oakville
- What's open and closed Canada Day in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton