MISSING: Police Searching for Man in Burlington
A Toronto man - who needs medication - has disappeared in Burlington and Halton police are asking the public to help find him on Monday.
Alain Paul, 44, was last seen on foot along Lakeshore Rd. near Joseph Brant Hospital on April 1 at 7:35 p.m.
Paul stands 5-foot-5, weighing 190 pounds with dark hair. He was last seen wearing a grey dress shirt, blue jeans, and a long black coat.
If you know where Paul is, you’re asked to contact police at 905-825-4747 ext. 5155.
Photo: Halton Police handout
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Halton District School Board Teacher Accused of Misconduct
- Here’s How This Oakville Resident is Changing the Instagram Game
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Police Responding to Collision in Oakville