MISSING: Police Searching for Man Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
Halton Police are searching for a man who was last seen leaving the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital (OTMH).
According to police, Vincent Jackson (29) went missing after leaving the OTMH hospital at 11:35 a.m. today (March 12).
Jackson is described as someone who is 5'9" and has a medium build.
Police say Jackson may be driving a silver Dodge Charger with the following Ontario plate - CETE 879.
Anyone who has any information pertaining to Jackson's whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1.
UPDATE: According to police, after leaving Oakville Jackson attended the City of Mississauga.
UPDATE: Jackson has been located and returned to Oakville Trafalgar Hospital.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Searching for Burlington Man Last Seen Leaving Hospital
- MISSING (Update): Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- MISSING: Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Here’s Why the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital Stands Out