Missing Woman Last Seen Driving Stolen Vehicle in Burlington
A Thornhill woman is missing and she was last spotted driving a stolen vehicle in Burlington, say Halton police.
Katherine Hiscox was last seen on June 20 in a white 2007 four-door Toyota Camry.
Investigators believe Hiscox was at an Esso gas station in Markham near Main St. and 16th Ave. at 6:30 p.m.
She’s described as white, standing 5-foot-6, weighing 140 pounds.
Hiscox has shoulder-length blond hair, blue eyes, and no teeth.
She was wearing a grey and beige striped T-shirt, grey sweat pants, and flip-flops.
Anyone with information is asked to phone (905) 825-4747 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-8477.
UPDATE: Hiscox has been located, police said on June 26.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington