MISSING: Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
Halton Police are seeking the public’s assistance in location a missing woman.
According to police, Courtney McLauchlan,35, left Oakville Hospital at 9:45 p.m. on Nov. 25.
McLauchlan is described as being 5’5”, 150 lbs., with brunette hair that is dyed red and purple.
According to police, McLauchlan has blue eyes, freckles, and was wearing a black winter jacket, black leggings, grey slip-on shoes and carrying two bags.
If you have any information pertaining to the whereabouts of McLauchlan call 905-825-4747 etx. 2210 or 1800222TIPS.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- MISSING (Update): Woman Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- MISSING: Police Searching for Oakville Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man Last Seen Leaving Oakville Hospital
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville