Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
A missing Mississauga girl - who goes to school in Oakville - has been captured on video surveillance the same night she vanished, say Peel police.
Soleil Fleury, 15, was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. at her father’s home near The Credit Woodlands and Dundas St. W.
She was captured on local video surveillance riding a greenish-yellow Nakamura bicycle on Nov. 6 at 2 a.m.
Investigators say Fleuy was recorded on video heading eastbound on Dundas St. W. from the Credit Woodlands and is believed to be carrying a charcoal grey Roots backpack.
When Fleury was last seen riding the bike - similar to the one seen below - she was wearing pants and a dark jacket.
Volunteers have been searching for Fleury in the Erindale Park area.
A missing poster is pinned to a bulletin board at the Starbucks in the Whole Foods plaza.
Her mother, who lives in Burlington, says Fleury’s phone is off.
“We are terrified and feel completely lost as to where she might be,” Sue Clark wrote in a recent Facebook post.
“She does not have a peer support network. Please help us find her and bring her home.”
Fleury is described Asian, light-skinned, standing 5-feet, weighing 110 pounds with a slim build.
She has straight black hair above the shoulder.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
- One Male in Custody After Terrorizing Family in Oakville
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One Male in Custody Following Incident at Oakville School
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Teen Last Seen in Burlington
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Oakville Man Sought by Police for Criminal Harassment in Mississauga
- Halton Police Help Nab Suspect After Shots Fired in Mississauga