More Clouds Expected in Halton This Week
Although it is going to be sunny today (May 27), it looks like it is going to be another cloudy week in Halton this week.
According to Environment Canada, as mentioned, today it is going to be 22 degrees and sunny.
However, tomorrow (May 28) it is going to be 21 degrees with a 60 per cent of showers.
On Wednesday, Environment Canada is calling for a chance of showers again and the temperature will stay at 21.
On Thursday, the temperature will rise slightly to 22 degrees and there will again be a 60 per cent chance of showers.
However, things will take a turn heading into the weekend.
On Friday (May 31) Environment Canada says it will be 21 degrees in Halton with a mix of sun and cloud.
On Saturday, the first day of June, it will be 22 degrees and sunny.
However, on Sunday, it will be 22 degrees and cloudy.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Halton man wins Lotto Max Encore after buying ticket in Burlington