More Interesting Weather is Hitting Halton This Weekend
It’s been a wild ride, Mother Nature (did you see the flurries across the GTA today?!)
And we nearly got blown away by the wind.
Turns out we’re not ready to take off those snow tires just yet.
Somewhat frosty temperatures are set to hit Halton this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable forecast — if we’re still in winter, that is) Friday night with a predicted low of -5 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 1 C. It’ll be a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -6 C.
On Sunday we should see a mix of sun and cloud. The expected high is 3 C, with a low of -5 C.
Monday, it’s back to the grind and we’ll again see a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected high of 2 C.
Stay strong and brave the cold, Halton peeps.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington