More Repairs Needed on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge
May 23, 2018
Drivers are being advised of lane reductions on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge starting Thursday.
There are lane reductions on the bridge on May 24 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
A lane will be open in both directions at all times, outside of rush hour.
Pedestrian and cyclist traffic will be open.
The schedule may change depending on weather conditions, according to the federal government.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville