More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Halton
We hope you didn’t get too used to yesterday’s pleasant temperatures, as old man winter isn’t going anywhere and next week is looking pretty brutal.
According to a recent Weather Network forecast, temperatures are expected to plummet next week.
The Weather Network says that we can expect some flurries over the weekend, with more accumulation possible for the beginning of the week. According to the forecast, we could see up to 10 cm of snow on Monday and up to 5 cm on Tuesday.
While a little bit of snow is expected on Wednesday, Jan. 30 (but not on Thursday, Jan. 31), icy temperatures do appear to be coming back. As of now, we’re looking at -15 on Wednesday and -16 on Thursday. On both of those days, it will feel like -25 and -26, respectively.
You’ll need to dress warm next week.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville