Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Halton Hills.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017 in Halton Hills.
Here’s how it breaks down.
Thompson Rd. N. & Woodward Ave.
Belmont Blvd. & Stonebrook Cr.
Laurier Ave. & Ontario St. S.
Ferguson Dr. & Hearst Blvd.
Deer Run Cr. & Nassagaweya Esquesing Townline
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Milton and Halton Hills?
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Police responding after two pedestrians struck in different parts of Milton
- Police Working to Protect Vulnerable Road Users in Milton and Halton Hills