Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Halton Hills.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017 in Halton Hills.
Here’s how it breaks down.
Thompson Rd. N. & Woodward Ave.
Belmont Blvd. & Stonebrook Cr.
Laurier Ave. & Ontario St. S.
Ferguson Dr. & Hearst Blvd.
Deer Run Cr. & Nassagaweya Esquesing Townline
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Milton and Halton Hills?
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond