Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Oakville.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017 in town.
Here’s how it breaks down across town.
Leighland Ave. & Trafalgar Rd.
Bridge Rd. & Third Line
Rebecca St. & Wilson St.
Bristol Circle & Hyde Park Gate
Kerr St. & Speers Rd.
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Oakville?
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Pedestrian Bridge
- PHOTOS: Ford Drive Road Closure After Truck Rollover
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- 5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians