Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Oakville.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017 in town.
Here’s how it breaks down across town.
Leighland Ave. & Trafalgar Rd.
Bridge Rd. & Third Line
Rebecca St. & Wilson St.
Bristol Circle & Hyde Park Gate
Kerr St. & Speers Rd.
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Oakville?
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- 5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017