Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Oakville.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017 in town.
Here’s how it breaks down across town.
Leighland Ave. & Trafalgar Rd.
Bridge Rd. & Third Line
Rebecca St. & Wilson St.
Bristol Circle & Hyde Park Gate
Kerr St. & Speers Rd.
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Oakville?
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- Here’s How Milton is Making Roads Safer for Pedestrians
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- 5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017