Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Burlington and beyond.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of five intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017.
Here’s how it breaks down across the city.
Maple Ave. & Ontario St.
Headon Rd. & Palmer Dr.
Prospect St. & Regency Ct.
Belvenia Rd. & New St.
Industrial St. & Mountainside Dr.
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Burlington?
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017
- 5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017