Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
Drivers versus pedestrians — it’s a classic ‘wedge’ issue in Burlington and beyond.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of five intersections with the most number of pedestrians struck in 2017.
Here’s how it breaks down across the city.
Maple Ave. & Ontario St.
Headon Rd. & Palmer Dr.
Prospect St. & Regency Ct.
Belvenia Rd. & New St.
Industrial St. & Mountainside Dr.
Which intersections do you think are the worst for pedestrians in Burlington?
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- Here’s How Milton is Making Roads Safer for Pedestrians
- Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians