Mother and Daughter in Hospital After Being Pulled From Pool in Oakville
A mother and her believed to be 4-year-old young daughter were pulled from a backyard pool on Yarmouth Crescent in Oakville.
Both had no vital signs at one point.
They were transferred to a hospital by Halton Medics.
No update on their current condition.
More updates to follow.
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information