Mother and Daughter in Hospital After Being Pulled From Pool in Oakville
A mother and her believed to be 4-year-old young daughter were pulled from a backyard pool on Yarmouth Crescent in Oakville.
Both had no vital signs at one point.
They were transferred to a hospital by Halton Medics.
No update on their current condition.
More updates to follow.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket