Motorcycle and Car Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Road in Burlington
A collision between a car and motorcycle has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Burlington.
Halton police recently announced that northbound Brant Street is closed from Upper Middle Road to Cavendish Drive. One southbound lane is currently open.
There are reports that the closure is due to two riders being thrown off a motocycle.
You might want to avoid the area.
- All Lanes Closed on Part of a Major Road in Milton Following a Serious Collision
- Major Road Closed Following Collision in Oakville
- Part of Major Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton
- Part of Major Oakville Road Closed Following Collision
- Major Street Closure Announced For Burlington Road Hockey Tournament