Motorcycle and Car Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Road in Burlington
A collision between a car and motorcycle has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Burlington.
Halton police recently announced that northbound Brant Street is closed from Upper Middle Road to Cavendish Drive. One southbound lane is currently open.
There are reports that the closure is due to two riders being thrown off a motocycle.
You might want to avoid the area.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton