Motorcycle and Car Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Road in Burlington
A collision between a car and motorcycle has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Burlington.
Halton police recently announced that northbound Brant Street is closed from Upper Middle Road to Cavendish Drive. One southbound lane is currently open.
There are reports that the closure is due to two riders being thrown off a motocycle.
You might want to avoid the area.
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About a New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- Ontario Government Extending Beer Store and LCBO Hours in Halton