Motorcyclist Dead Following Crash in Burlington
A male rider has died in hospital following a crash on Plains Road west of King Road in Burlington.
The 60-year-old rider died in hospital Tuesday (September 3) as a result of head injuries he sustained.
The crash between the rider’s motorcycle and an SUV occurred on Monday, September 2, where the man was then taken to an emergency centre.
More updates to follow.
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak