Motorcyclist Pronounced Dead After Serious Crash in Burlington
Police have reported a fatal crash that took place in Burlington on Friday evening, June 14.
Shortly before 10:00 p.m., officers responded to a collision on Derry Road, west of Guelph Line.
“A westbound sport utility vehicle, driven by a 72 year old Burlington resident, turned left across the path of an eastbound motorcycle, driven by a 54 year old Hamilton resident,” police say.
The male motorcyclist was thrown from the motorcycle to the roadway and suffered fatal injuries. He was later pronounced dead on scene.
The female driver of the SUV was uninjured, police report.
Halton Police’s Collision Reconstruction Unit has attended the scene and assumed responsibility for the investigation.
Witnesses or anyone with information regarding this collision is asked to call 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- Man Pronounced Dead Following Fatal Motorcycle Collision in Oakville
- Burlington Man Dead After Motorcycle Crash
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Critical Condition Following Crash in Milton
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington