Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
Halton Police’s Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating a serious collision in Milton.
Shortly after 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 18, officers responded to a crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV on Trafalgar Road, north of Lower Base Line.
“Initial information from the scene was that an SUV had struck a motorcycle and the rider was suffering with serious injuries,” police say.
The motorcyclist, a 35 year old Mississauga man, was taken to a trauma centre with a serious head injury.
The driver of the SUV, a 24 year old Burlington resident, was not injured.
“It was determined that both vehicles were travelling northbound on Trafalgar Road when the collision occurred.”
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information or dash cam footage related to this incident is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- Hamilton Rider in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville