Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
One person is recovering from injuries after a recent crash at the intersection of Lakeshore Road and Ford Drive in Oakville.
Around 8:24 p.m. on Saturday, August 3, police say a 54 year old Mississauga man was travelling on motorcycle westbound on Lakeshore.
An eastbound motor vehicle attempted to turn north onto Ford Drive, colliding with the motorcyclist.
The motorcyclist was seriously injured and taken by ambulance to Hamilton General Hospital. His injuries were deemed non-life-threatening.
The occupant of the other vehicle, a 64 year old Oakville man, was uninjured.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit was called to the scene to investigate and the area has since been cleared.
- UPDATE: Oakville Man Seriously Injured in Vehicle Collision
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Critical Condition Following Crash in Milton
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital Following Collision in Burlington